£195,000 Offers over
Three bedroom extended semi-detached property comes new to the market and is presented in walk-in condition, this bright and spacious property provides versatile family living. The property benefits from two extensions allowing space at both the side and rear of the property.
Internally the property comprises; front facing lounge, fitted breakfasting style kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units complete with worktop surfaces and a range of integral appliances. In addition to this, there is a separate dining area leading through to the rear extended section. The first floor offers three well-proportioned bedrooms with integrated storage and a well-equipped bathroom incorporated a three piece suite. The property further features neutral decorative theme throughout and double glazing.
Externally, the property enjoys well-maintained landscaped gardens by way of a laid to lawn area and a boundary of colourful shrub.
This property is located within the much sought after suburb of Newton Mearns, located approximately nine miles to the South of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M77/M8.
Local amenities are varied and include a selection of local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, regular bus and rail services to Glasgow City Centre, banks, library and healthcare facilities. Whitelee Gate is also conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre, Waitrose at Greenlaw Village Retail Park and local Harvie Avenue shops. Patterton Train Station is only a short walk away and recreational facilities such as Parklands Country Club, Cathcart, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs can be found a short distance away.
This property sits within the catchments area for the highly reputable Primary and Secondary schools and the new state of the art Eastwood High School. The property is located approximately 1.5 miles from the private Belmont House School and is within easy reach of various pickup points for Glasgow's other private schools
Living Room 15' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.25m )
Dining / Family Room 22' 4" at max x 9' 3" ( 6.81m at max x 2.82m )
Kitchen 17' 7" at max x 9' 8" ( 5.36m at max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 9" at max x 12' 9" ( 3.28m at max x 3.89m )
Bedroom 10' 9" at max x 9' 4" ( 3.28m at max x 2.84m )
Bedroom 7' 6" x 9' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.