£210,000 Offers over
Rarely available traditional end terraced villa requiring a degree of modernisation which is reflected in the asking price. Rec hall, bay windowed lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, re-fitted shower room, two double bedrooms. Gas CH. Large and level gardens. Garage.
A rarely available and highly desirable this traditional end terrace villa which is situated on a large and level corner plot. The subjects are competitively priced to reflect the degree of refurbishment works which will be required to be carried out by the purchaser.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule; Reception hall which provides access to upper accommodation via a staircase which has storage below; Spacious bay windowed lounge: Separate dining room which views to rear; Kitchen with access to rear garden. On the half landing there is a refurbished shower room with large shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. First floor accommodation provides two large double bedrooms. The subjects are enhanced by gas fired heating.
To the front, side and rear garden are made up mainly of lawn with a timber garage accessed from a rear lane.
Lounge 16' 2" into bay x 13' 4" ( 4.93m into bay x 4.06m )
Dining Room 16' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 5.11m max x 3.40m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 1 18' 6" max x 14' 4" ( 5.64m max x 4.37m )
Bedroom 2 16' 10" max x 11' 2" ( 5.13m max x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.