£275,000 Offers over
A substantial 4 bedroom traditional detached villa set on a generous plot which retains original features and benefits from a double garage and electric gated driveway.
Dating back to circa 1847 this magnificent home provides extensive family accommodation set over two levels and offers a huge degree of flexibility to suit the needs of modern living requirements.
The accommodation consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, fabulous hallway with feature window, dining room with bay window, sizeable conservatory/day room, family bathroom with separate shower enclosure, family/sitting room, two bedrooms, breakfasting kitchen, utility room and rear porch with boiler room off. The upper floor is accessed by a sweeping wrought iron staircase and offers two further bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower room. A stunning formal lounge, with dual aspect windows (including an impressive bay window) and feature fireplace completes the accommodation. Excellent storage provision throughout including attic space accessed by loft ladder.
Internally this home is presented with bright tasteful décor throughout. Original features such as wonderful cornice work gives the home a real feeling of quality. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed with the exception of a feature coloured glass window.
To the front of the property are enclosed private gardens which consist of sizable lawn and well stocked borders to include mature plants trees and shrubs. A large decking area has been created which is perfect for entertaining.
Formal Lounge 24' 11" max into window x 14' 7" ( 7.59m max into window x 4.45m )
Sitting Room 15' 3" x 15' 1" ( 4.65m x 4.60m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 16' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.08m x 2.72m )
Utility 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Dining Room 17' 8" max into window x 14' 5" ( 5.38m max into window x 4.39m )
Master Bedroom 15' 11" max x 11' 6" ( 4.85m max x 3.51m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 13' 4" ( 4.32m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 10' 11" plus recess x 9' 2" ( 3.33m plus recess x 2.79m )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 7' 2" max ( 4.39m x 2.18m max )
Conservatory 21' 5" x 14' 7" ( 6.53m x 4.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.