£70,000 Offers over
Beautifully presented end-terrace villa resting on an elevated position with views over Cumnock and beyond. Offers, 3 bedrooms, Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Family Bathroom, Driveway, Front &Rear Garden. DG GCH EPC- D
This attractive semi-detached villa has recently benefited from a fresh coat of roughcasting providing the property with a re-energised external look.
On arrival, Elizabeth Crescent comprises welcoming reception hallway leading to the spacious front facing living room that provides access to Kitchen Diner which includes integrated fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob with rear garden access. At the bottom of the stairs lays the family bathroom which consists of three piece white suite with Bath and electric over head shower.
Upstairs provides a superb bright and airy landing space which helps filter nicely into each of the three double bedroom's.
The property has the advantage of numerous storage cupboards with the additional space in the attic.
Outside offers front garden, off street parking with inclined driveway running alongside the property and rear enclosed garden.
Lounge 14' 11" Max x 12' 3" ( 4.55m Max x 3.73m )
Kitchen 15' including units x 6' 1" Max ( 4.57m including units x 1.85m Max )
Bedroom 1 15' Max x 8' 4" ( 4.57m Max x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" Max x 9' 2" excluding freestanding wardrob ( 3.15m Max x 2.79m excluding freestanding wardrob )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.