£185,000 Offers over
This modern townhouse is located in this sought after area with the accommodation over three levels offering excellent family living throughout.
Offered to the market in walk in condition throughout this three bedroom townhouse offers excellent family accommodation throughout.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with kitchen off offering a range of base and wall mounted storage units with oven hob and hood. To the rear of the ground level is the good size lounge which has ample room for dining and finished with hardwood flooring throughout and gives direct access to the rear garden. Completing the ground level is the WC.
On the first level is two well-proportioned double bedrooms one with aspects to the front of the property and one to the rear. Also on this level is the family bathroom which comprises of a three piece white suite.
On the top floor is situated the master bedroom which has aspects to the front of the property with feature dressing room off which gives access to the ensuite shower room.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens with driveway.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
Living Room 16' 4" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 4.98m Max x 4.06m Max )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 3" ( 3.89m x 1.91m )
Master Bedroom 13' 3" Max x 13' 2" Max ( 4.04m Max x 4.01m Max )
Dressing Room 10' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.10m x 1.91m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.53m Max )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.33m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.