£95,000 Offers over
Fantastic Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa in popular Garshake Terrace. Fantastic Family Home
Bright and extremely well presented semi-detached property offering accommodation over two levels. Entrance leads to entrance hall with large store off, Warm and cosy lounge which leads through to dining room which in turns leads down to a well fitted kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer which are included in the sale, excellent refitted wet room. The first floor has three good sized bedrooms, Gas central heating, double glazing. The property enjoys an elevated situation within the town enjoying attractive open aspects over neighbouring properties to the Clyde in the distance. The gardens are laid out for ease of maintenance. There is a good sized driveway and garage.
Garshake Terrace lies conveniently for both Dumbarton and Alexandria town centres where you can find a whole host of local and High street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. Public transport and rail links are also within commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the Erskine bridge.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 10" ( 5.41m x 3.30m )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 16' ( 2.77m x 4.88m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 15' 6" ( 2.79m x 4.72m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 10' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.33m max x 3.73m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.