£165,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented semi-detached villa. Finished with a stylish interior throughout this home offers spacious accommodation to suit family living and will not disappoint on viewing.
Internally, the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with downstairs WC and staircase to upper level, impressive front facing lounge with uninterrupted open aspect, access off the lounge to the fully fitted dining kitchen completed with extensive floor and wall mounted fitted units with wood veneer work tops, tiled splash back and attractive tiled floor, in addition to integrated oven, hob and hood. French doors leading directly onto the garden which is both laid to lawn and enjoying a decked area.
The upper level hosts a storage cupboard, three bedrooms, all of which are nicely proportioned with the master being rear facing and the further two front facing. The family bathroom offers a three piece white suite, bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, contemporary tiling completes the room. Further features include a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing and fresh neutral décor throughout. Externally the property sits within nicely landscaped gardens which to the rear have an expanse of lawn and an area of decking which has been designed to catch the afternoon and evening sun. Driveway to side providing good off street parking.
The specification is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazing.
Location of this home lends itself well with all local amenities within close proximity along with excellent schooling located nearby. Excellent public transport services to Glasgow City Centre and beyond are also on hand for any required.
Living Room 12' 8" at max x 14' 6" ( 3.86m at max x 4.42m )
Dining Room 16' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.93m x 2.87m )
Wc 6' 2" x 3' ( 1.88m x 0.91m )
Bedroom 9' 1" x 12' 4" ( 2.77m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 8' 1" x 9' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 7' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.