£285,000 Offers over
Stunning semi sandstone family home with accommodation stretching over four levels, front and private rear gardens, garage and driveway.
Situated in the ever popular Burnside this traditional sandstone semi-detached family home offers excellent living accommodation throughout and in addition private gardens, driveway and garage.
The accommodation comprises large entrance hallway which leads directly to the impressive bay window living room with feature fire and surround. From here is direct access to the formal dining room which has aspects across the rear gardens.
On the basement level is a modern high gloss black kitchen which includes some integrated appliances including wine chiller. There are double doors from here leading through to the impressive lounge which has access to the rear garden. This bright and airy room has incredible aspects across the garden complete with underfloor heating and electric velux window.
On level one is two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having bay window aspects to the front of the property. Bedroom two which is also double in size has aspects to the rear of the property. Also situated on this level is the family bathroom complete with additional shower cubicle. Finally on level two is a further and final double bedroom complete with modern WC located off the hallway.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, garage, front and rear gardens and driveway.
Lounge 15' 6" Into Bay x 12' 8" Max ( 4.72m Into Bay x 3.86m Max )
Dining Room 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Living Room 19' 4" Max x 18' 6" Max ( 5.89m Max x 5.64m Max )
Kitchen 14' 8" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.47m Max x 3.53m Max )
Bedroom One 15' 1" Into Bay x 10' 1" Max ( 4.60m Into Bay x 3.07m Max )
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 16' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.