£265,000 Offers over
An attractive 4 bedroom detached villa ideally situated within a highly desirable modern residential development with open aspects to the rear.
Internally this bright and well-proportioned home provides flexible family accommodation over two levels. The lower level comprises: entrance hallway, WC, well-appointed lounge with attractive bay window, generous open plan dining kitchen with an array of modern wall and floor units and patio doors to rear garden. A good sized utility room with courtesy door to garage completes the ground floor. On the upper level there is a bright family bathroom with over bath shower, spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing area with double fitted wardrobes. The remaining three bedrooms are all good sized with two benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Excellent storage throughout including attic space accessed by loft ladder.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by quality flooring. Warmth is provided by a gas fired central heating system and double glazing is installed throughout. The home further benefits from solar panels.
To the front of the home are neat well maintained gardens. A sizeable driveway to the front provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the single integral garage. The rear private garden is laid mainly in lawn with an attractive patio and mature shrubs and plants providing a bright colourful backdrop. Substantial timber fencing provides a child friendly environment. Open views to the rear.
Lounge 19' 9" max into window x 12' 2" max ( 6.02m max into window x 3.71m max )
Dining Kitchen 20' 9" x 10' 2" ( 6.32m x 3.10m )
Utility 10' 2" max x 5' 7" max ( 3.10m max x 1.70m max )
Master Bedroom 13' 8" max into window x 12' 3" plus dressing area ( 4.17m max into window x 3.73m plus dressing area )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 4 13' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.