£290,000 Offers over
Enjoying a most desirable location within the popular residential suburb of Netherlee; this extended semi-detached bungalow delivers a superb six-apartment compliment of accommodation.
Nestling in a superb corner plot within this quiet residential pocket of Netherlee, this extended semi-detached bungalow boasts a superb six-apartment compliment of accommodation within one level and is both generously proportioned and thoughtfully configured throughout.
Presented in neutral tones and to a high standard of decorative order; the accommodation comprises welcoming reception hallway, formal bay windowed lounge with feature fire and marble surround at its focal point, separate spacious family room with patio door access to rear garden, formal dining room enjoying attractive views towards the 'Netherton Braes', modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, three extremely well-proportioned bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with white three-piece suite and shower attachment.
This superb home is further complimented by features such as double glazing and gas central heating whilst also boasting an incredibly sizable integral garage. Of additional note is the superb level corner plot within which the property sits which affords additional off-street parking for several vehicles as well as neatly maintained private gardens to front, side and rear.
The suburb of Netherlee on Glasgow South side has proved continually popular over the years, not only for its high standard of housing but also for its good selection of amenities and services.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 12' 5" ( 4.17m into bay x 3.78m )
Family Room 13' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.43m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 11' 6" over units x 8' 6" ( 3.51m over units x 2.59m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 10" to front of wardrobes ( 3.68m x 2.69m to front of wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 15' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.20m )
Bathroom 5' 8" over bath x 5' 5" ( 1.73m over bath x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.