£164,950 Offers over
Tastefully decorated and on a large corner plot this house offers a great family space.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Completely private garden with views to Tinto and over Hamilton/Motherwell.
2. Quiet street in a great family estate.
3. Lots of kids in the street for ours to play with.
4. Easy, safe access to good schools nearby.
5. Good community spirit, active Torhead Farm Facebook group keeps us informed about what`s going on in the estate and lets us keep in touch with our neighbours.
Entrance to the property is via a wooden door leading to the entrance hall with the WC to the right, lounge to the left and kitchen straight ahead. There is solid wood flooring that leads to the kitchen.
A lovely bright space due to the large window to the front and patio doors at the back. The lounge is open plan to the dining room and neutrally decorated with space for large family sofas.
Lovely space that can easily accommodate a dining table for six with access to the garden through the patio doors and the kitchen to the right.
Modern kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and access to the side of the house.
Master bedroom and En-suite:
Large double bedroom with lots of storage, shower en-suite and neutral carpet which extends throughout the other two bedrooms.
Bright family bathroom part tiled with bath.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway with space to accommodate two cars and access to the garage.
The landscaped back garden is completely private and benefits from the sun all day. There is a raised decking area with lawn and chips and a further area below.
To see everything this home has to offer check out our amazing 3D Virtual Tour.
Hamilton is the largest town in Lanarkshire and the 4th largest in Scotland. It has 2 railway stations Hamilton Central and Hamilton West with the commute to Glasgow only 20 mins by train. Hamilton also has an excellent bus station with an express bus to Glasgow and direct routes to England.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Hamilton has 3 comprehensive high schools, 1 private school and a number of primary schools.
Entertainment wise Hamilton has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Spice on Bothwell Road for some Indian Cuisine and The Tap Room at Peacock Cross for lunch and drinks.
If you are looking for an estate agent Hamilton get in touch today!
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Hamilton
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.