£130,000 Offers over
Introducing this beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the popular village of Auchinleck. Offering, spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, conservatory, low maintenance garden and multi-spaced driveway. GCH EPC C DG
43 Highhouse View is being presented to the market in a fantastic condition and offers comfortable accommodation throughout. The property is located on a convenient location providing easy access to commuting roads, local amenities and public transport links.
In summary, the property comprises welcoming reception hallway which provides access to the majority of the accommodation which is ideally formed on the ground floor level. The front facing living room has excellent floor space and provides access to the modern fitted kitchen which includes integrated mounted electric oven, gas hob with fan hood, fridge and freezer. An abundance of both base and wall mounted units are provided with superb worktop space and access into the utility room. All three bedrooms are generous in size, the bedroom to the rear of the property has sole access to the conservatory which absorbs the sun throughout the day.
Externally, the property features multi-spaced drive way that leads to the side of the property, to the rear is the fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
A viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate what this excellent property has to offer.
Lounge 17' Max x 11' 11" Max ( 5.18m Max x 3.63m Max )
Kitchen 9' 5" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 2.87m Max x 2.67m Max )
Utility Room 10' 4" Max x 7' 2" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.18m Max )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.77m Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.69m Max )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 2.64m Max x 2.64m Max )
Wet Room 8' 8" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.64m Max x 2.34m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.