£200,000 Offers over
An impeccably presented luxury four bedroom detached villa, commanding a wonderful position at the head of a cul-de-sac within the sought after development just off Glasgow Road redefines what modern living is all about in terms of location, layout, style and detail.
An immediately impressive and large four bedroom (master en-suite) detached family home with garage, set within an exclusive development just off Glasgow Road.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming reception hallway leading to the delightful main lounge, fully fitted kitchen and dining area with feature patio doors leading to the rear garden, w/c and utility room with door giving access to the impressively finished, low maintenance garden.
The property also benefits from a garage and monoblock drive.
Upstairs leads to four sumptuous bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom is completed by the inclusion of a full-sized en-suite alongside a stunning contemporary finish. A further double bedroom is located to the front of the property, which is an ample double bedroom, a further two bedroom facing the rear of the property which complete this substantial home, giving plenty of space for a growing family.
This location provides great array of local amenities and easy access to Glasgow via the regular rail service and the M77 direct motorway
Lounge 14' 2" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.32m max x 3.73m max )
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.83m max x 3.68m max )
Utility Room 5' 9" max x 7' max ( 1.75m max x 2.13m max )
Bedroom 12' 6" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 16' max x 9' 2" max ( 4.88m max x 2.79m max )
Bedroom 9' max x 12' 2" max ( 2.74m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 7' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 2.18m max x 3.48m max )
Bathroom 7' 11" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.41m max x 1.73m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.