£82,500 Offers over
A spacious 3 bedroom mid-terraced villa situated in a popular residential locale with front and rear gardens..
The property is situated in a preferred cul-de- sac position and provides excellent family accommodation. Internally the property consists on the ground level of entrance hallway with large walk-in cupboard, dining kitchen and generously proportioned lounge with dual aspect windows providing excellent levels of natural light. The upper floor provides three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Extensive storage provision throughout which includes attic space.
This spacious home does offer excellent potential but does require modernisation and upgrade. Double glazing has been installed. Ample on-street parking.
To the front of the home are gardens designed for ease of maintenance. The rear gardens consist of bright patio and terraced lawn section.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' ( 5.69m x 3.35m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 16' 7" x 7' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.17m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.