£225,000 Offers over
An immaculately presented three bedroom traditional semi-detached villa with substantial garden grounds and magnificent countryside views, located within easy walking distance of Aberfoyle which enjoys a prominent position within the stunning Loch Lomond &Trossachs National Park. Viewing advised
The home has been extensively upgraded and modernised to provide a fabulous property which is presented to a "walk in" standard and is a true credit to the current owner. The accommodation consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, hallway, WC, and stylish modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher. The original lounge and dining room have now been opened up to provide one large open plan room with dual aspects providing a bright flexible space. A multi-fuel stove provides an attractive centre-piece to the room. A mid-landing bathroom with over bath shower then leads to the upper floor where three bedrooms can be found. Excellent storage provision throughout.
Internally the property has been meticulously upgraded and well insulated for a modern contemporary feel with a light and airy feel. All rooms are presented in bright neutral tones. Double glazing has been installed and recently fitted efficient electric heating has been installed down stairs.
Surrounding the home are delightful, well maintained, bird and bee friendly garden grounds. To the front are attractive flower beds with low set boundary wall and mature hedging providing a good degree of privacy. The side and back gardens are generously sized and may, subject to the necessary consents, provide scope for further development. Extensive lawn and vegetable raised beds provide an ideal area to relax and unwind. A substantial timber summerhouse/shed has power and lighting installed. Extensive driveway.
Lounge 13' 1" plus window recess x 11' 5" ( 3.99m plus window recess x 3.48m )
Dining 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 2.11m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" into window x 10' 3" ( 3.89m into window x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" plus window recess x 10' 8" ( 3.45m plus window recess x 3.25m )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" plus window recess x 7' ( 3.00m plus window recess x 2.13m )
The village of Aberfoyle with its Main Street just 500m away provides a good selection of local amenities including Co-Op, butchers, post office, bank, garage and fuel station, business hub, play park, bars, churches and medical centre. The well-regarded primary school is a short walk away. Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park is a spectacular location in which to enjoy a wide range of nature trails, golf, sailing, mountain biking, hill walking and fishing. It is arguably one of Scotland's most picturesque residential and holiday locations yet Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling are roughly within an hour's drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.