£388,000 Prices from
Blairtum House is an iconic "C listed" Victorian sandstone villa dating back to 1878. Complete with Scots baronial features and standing within 1.55 acres of grounds, the house offers a spectacular conversion comprising of 2 sizeable apartments and an impressive penthouse.
Blairtum Park is a development of 5 bedroom executive homes and luxury 3 bedroom apartments within the grounds of the iconic Blairtum House. Blairtum House is an iconic "C listed" Victorian sandstone villa dating back to 1878. Complete with scots baronial features and standing within 1.55 acres of grounds, the house offers a spectacular conversion comprising of 2 sizeable apartments and an impressive penthouse. A pillared entrance and sweeping driveway leads the way to this stunning development which also offers a woodland walk and private grounds.
Easy Mover incentive available, please ask for more details.
Site visit available on requests.
**Plots 1 to 4 reserved with 2 apartments and 1 penthouse apartment still available**
Please follow link http://www.blairtumpark.co.uk
for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.