£360,000 Prices from
Rivermill is a beautiful collection of 53 executive apartments on the banks of the Water of Leith, within the semi-rural suburb of Currie. The Elms Collection hosts 12 two and three bedroom apartments with terraces/balconies overlooking the Water of Leith.
Rivermill is a beautiful collection of executive apartments, to be traditionally built on the banks of the Water of Leith. Within the semi-rural suburb of Currie, the development is enhanced by woodland giving a feel of tranquillity just 7 miles from the Capital of Scotland. The Water of Leith forms the southern boundary, which will be accessible by a newly formed path connecting onto the walkway.
Type A is a well presented 3 bedroom apartment featuring open plan living spaces, ample storage throughout, and master en-suite. A terrace, accessible from the living space and master bedroom, provides excellent outdoor space overlooking the Water of Leith.
There are currently only 6 Type A apartments left available in this Collection, situated on the Ground, First and Second Floors.
Contact us for floor plans, elevations and to find out about how you could be the proud owner of one of these magnificent apartments.
While particulars have been prepared with due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, they are intended as a guide only and the right is expressly reserved by the company to amend or vary same without notice. Consequently, nothing contained herein shall constitute or form part of any contract. Dunhaven Homes Ltd. reserve the right to alter or change the specification at their discretion. All visuals and photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.