£365,000 Prices from
Reserve this Winter, only 13 luxury apartments remain in this first phase!
A stunning choice of ground floor, first floor and second floor luxury apartments in the brand new RiverMill development measuring approx. 1,128 square feet.
The Douglas Collection, Apartment Type E offers s a 3 bedroom executive apartment on the lower ground floor, finished to an excellent specification as standard. The stylish, open plan living space has a timber decking leading from the lounge/dining area.
This is the only apartment of it's style on offer, no other apartment has this unique floorplan.
Be ahead of the crowd and reserve one of these outstanding plots sitting aside the Walkway and Waterway of Leith.
Only 7 miles from Edinburgh and such a semi-rural setting, that the work life balance is not only implied, it is demanded.
Currie holds an enviable position, with the Waters of Leith and walkway running parallel to the suburb. The walkway is majestic in natural beauty and hosts an abundance of wildlife. The water flows from the Pentland Hills and meander along to the Capital and thereafter to the Firth of Forth.
If outdoor pursuits are your fancy, then the Pentland hills offer idyllic walks and the nearby Dalmahoy Golf and country club as well as the Baberton Golf Club are superb courses for the golfers amongst you.
Edinburgh is the proud capital of Scotland and rightly holds the honour. The historic buildings, the culture, heritage, sporting facilities and shopping are but a few of the attractions the city has to offer.
Kitchen / Dining 15' 6" Max x 17' 1" ( 4.72m Max x 5.21m )
Lounge 26' Max x 11' 7" ( 7.92m Max x 3.53m )
En-Suite 8' 2" Max x 5' 1" ( 2.49m Max x 1.55m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.53m )
Bathroom 10' 5" x 5' 1" ( 3.17m x 1.55m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.