£290,000 Prices from
Reserve this Winter, only 13 luxury apartments remain in this first phase!
A stunning lower ground-floor luxury 2 bedroom apartment in the brand new RiverMill development measuring approx. 846 square feet.
The Elms Collection, Apartment Type B offers a unique 2 bedroom stylish apartment. It's bright and open layout with timber decking gives you the perfect setting for an idylic home beside the waters of Leith.
What makes this property most appealing is the decked balcony looking over towards the waters of Leith? A peaceful and tranquil space in such close proximity to the walkway of Leith with cycle paths and nature walks. The internal space is open plan and afforded light by the patio doors leading to the outside space and the high specification that comes as standard is hard to believe for this amazing price!
Currie holds an enviable position, with the Waters of Leith and walkway running parallel to the suburb. The walkway is majestic in natural beauty and hosts an abundance of wildlife. The water flows from the Pentland Hills and meander along to the Capital and thereafter to the Firth of Forth. 7 miles from the City of Edinburgh.
If outdoor pursuits are your fancy, then the Pentland hills offer idyllic walks and the nearby Dalmahoy Golf and country club as well as the Baberton Golf Club are superb courses for the golfers amongst you.
Edinburgh is the proud capital of Scotland and rightly holds the honour. The historic buildings, the culture, heritage, sporting facilities and shopping are but a few of the attractions the city has to offer.
Kitchen / Lounge 20' 5" Max x 16' 1" Max ( 6.22m Max x 4.90m Max )
Master Bedroom 9' 4" Max x 16' 4" Max ( 2.84m Max x 4.98m Max )
En-Suite 4' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.37m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.48m )
Bathroom 4' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.37m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.