£770,000 Guide Price
Exclusive new development of 8 executive 3 and 5 bedroomed homes within an idyllic location overlooking the 18th fairway of Ranfurly Castle Golf Course in one of Bridge of Weir's conservation areas.
The Cuthbertson extends to 5 bedrooms with 3 en-suite, a large kitchen diner/family room, lounge, study, utility room and storage extending to approximately 3,132 sq ft together with a separate double garage.
These homes are designed to a very high specification which includes the following:-
- Choice of quality fixtures and fittings.
- Kitchens by Jackton Moor in various ranges and colours with choice of Samsung Radiant Quartz work-surfaces and up-stands.
- Neff appliances, choice of 5 burner gas hob or 4 zone induction, double oven, microwave, hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine coooler and matching utility room fittings.
- Vitra contemporary sanitary-ware with Hansgrohe fittings, Double ended bath tub, choice of Porcelanosa tiles.
- 2.7 m ceiling heights on ground floor of house.
- Paint choices (from agreed range).
- Electrically operated garage doors.
- High efficiency Air Source Heat Pump and gas boiler by Daikin.
- Quality landscaped gardens.
Ranfurly View enjoys a tranquil setting a short walk from the heart of the village which is home to an array of local shops, eateries and businesses where a warm welcome is always found.
Bridge of Weir benefits from great local schooling in both the private and state sectors.
Communication links are good, access to the M8 motorway being taken via the nearby A737 whilst regular bus services travel through Bridge of Weir between Greenock and Glasgow.
Further information available upon application.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.