The spacious fully-fitted kitchen overlooks the front garden, whilst the lounge/dining area has French doors to the rear garden to maximise the outdoors. Hall storage and a downstairs WC are handy additions, plus two bedrooms and a family bathroom make this home ideal for families.
This virtual tour is of a typical Andrew show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
For more information on Help to Buy (Scotland) click here
Situated in Dunbar, East Lothian, Gospatrick Grange development features a choice of two and three bedroom terraced and semi detached homes, as well as three, four and five bedroom detached family homes. With 11 new styles of homes available, each one boasting a stylish and practical layout, our new homes will appeal to first time buyers looking for their first move, as well as young and growing families looking for more space to call home.
click here to email Gospatrick Grange
- 11 styles of new homes, including a range of terrace, semi detached and detached properties.
- Vibrant coastal town approximately 30 miles south of Edinburgh in East Lothian.
- Dunbar boasts two beautiful harbours and stunning unspoilt sandy beaches.
- Good selection of local shops and amenities.
- The A1 offers a convenient main route both north to Edinburgh and south to Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Train station on the main Aberdeen to London East Coast rail route which ensures a fast and easy commute to Edinburgh.
- John Muir Country Park is just a short distance away.
- Golfing enthusiasts have two courses to choose from including Dunbar Golf Club , which boasts a championship course to test even the best, and nearby Winterfield Golf Course.
- With a mix of activities available locally at Dunbar Leisure Pool , plus East Links children’s farm and model railway, Dunbar has lots of options for a great family day out.
- Hallhill Healthy Living Centre also offers a whole host of team sports including rugby, football, squash, athletics and hockey.
You could reseve with only a 5% deposit with Help to Buy (Scotland)
Opening-hours : Monday 11:00 to 17:30, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 11:00 to 17:30, Friday 11:00 to 17:30, Saturday 11:00 to 17:30, Sunday 11:00 to 17:30
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
Sorry, but no streetview image could be found.