£750,000 Fixed Price
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN A SPECTACULAR SETTING - Belmont West is an iconic development in Glasgow's desirable West End. A Grade B listed-development that marries stylish modern living with the divine character of this late nineteenth century masterpiece. And now you can experience these most beautiful surroundings by purchasing this exceptional, two bedroom triplex apartment, one of 24 unique residences.
Apartment 7 is situated on levels 2, 3 & 4. It is an expansive triplex apartment spanning 1625 sq ft. The lower level contains the master suite with sizeable master bedroom, en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe storage. The entrance hallway and stairs lead to the mid level where you will find a w.c and access to the main living accommodation, a generous living room features original stone wall and leads through to the stylish and spacious dining Leicht kitchen fitted by Kitchens International and completed with Siemens integrated appliances and Hansgrohe taps. Staircase to the upper level comprising generous bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and a luxury bathroom with underfloor heating and Hansgrohe taps and Porcelanosa tiling. In addition there is a private secured allocated parking space.
What makes Belmont West unique:
- Iconic sandstone exterior refreshed and restored
- Old columns and timber trusses retained
- Original stone carvings left exposed
- Original archway as your private entrance
- Soaring stain glass windows reframed and lit in the atrium
- 19th century pews upcycled into a communal seating area
GLORIOUS STYLE - The luxury and comfort you have come to expect from a pied-a-terre.
- White elegant décor and clean lines throughout
- Choice of Amtico offering a variety of wood design and colours and carpets
- Triple glazed and double height windows to let natural light flood in
- Spectacular views over Glasgow
- Leicht kitchens fitted by Kitchens International
- Siemens integrated appliances
- Hansgrohe taps and Porcelanosa tiling in bathroom and en- suite
- Bathroom and en- suite underfloor heating
- Superfast broadband, Wi-Fi and pre-wired for Satellite TV
- Chrome ironmongery
- Secure video entry system
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Private allocated parking with electric gate entrance
- Colour choices for kitchens and tiling options are subject to the build program
Double height windows are plot specific
Spectacular views over Glasgow are plot specific
RESIDENCES - 'The beauty of the old must be matched with the beauty of the new.'
At Belmont West we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. We offer 24 unique residences, including Grand studios, Mezzanines, Duplex & Triplex, 1 & 2 bedroom & Penthouse apartments, and featuring 3 luxury urban homes, 1 Detached & 2 Semi detached.
DIVINE CHARACTER - We take you back to 1894. A time of grand designs, timeless craftsmanship and historical significance. For this was the moment James Miller's stunning vision for Belmont Church was realised. First a place of worship as Belmont and Lilybank Churches. Later the prestigious Laurel Bank school for girls. Now a truly unique set of luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences.
Please note that all photography and computer generated imagery used in this listing is indicative only and does not form part of any contract.
A HEAVENLY WELCOME - With this rare opportunity to enhance one of Glasgow's grand old buildings, particular emphasis was placed on creating a truly eye-catching entrance to this spectacular space. Formed with the original alter and transept areas of the church, the Atrium soars six stories to the exposed carved details of the roof and provides a unique glimpse into the history of this landmark building. Solid sandstone external walls are punctuated by beautiful stained-glass windows, which were carefully protected and restored during the refurbishment.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.