£169,995 Offers over
Allen &Harris present to market this seldom available extended semi-detached villa within the sought after pocket of Kings Park. This home has been well maintained is presented to the market well-presented throughout, as internal viewing will confirm.
The accommodation in full extends to entrance hall with stairway to upper level; generously sized lounge with dining room accessed by alcove entrance through lounge; the benefit of a second lounge/family room with the extension to the property; fitted kitchen with range of wall mounted and base storage units with hob and oven; a downstairs WC with shower enclosure; a fourth bedroom or room for individual purpose is found on the lower level as well as all other rooms providing versatility of use throughout, further emphasising this wonderful family home. On the upper level you will find a bright master bedroom with front aspect; excellent second double bedroom and finally a good sized rear facing third bedroom. The upper level is completed by a family bathroom affording a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower facility over bath and screen to side; vanity wash hand basin and wc and tiling to the walls.
The property is set amidst delightful, easily tended garden grounds to the front and rear offering a monobloc driveway to the front leading up to the rear of the property where there is a small detached garage. The enclosed rear garden is also laid to monobloc allowing for ease of maintenance in mind and offers a large level area catering for the facility of numerous cars to be parked.
The home further benefits from the installation of gas central heating (operated via a combination boiler) and double glazing throughout.
Lounge 24' 5" x 10' 11" ( 7.44m x 3.33m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 1" Max ( 3.86m x 2.77m Max )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" Max x 8' 2" ( 2.97m Max x 2.49m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" Max x 11' 7" ( 3.00m Max x 3.53m )
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Reception Room (extension) 16' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.