£40,000 Offers over
A three bed end terraced villa with lounge, dining kitchen area, downstairs WC, family bathroom, airing cupboard, driveway and private garden grounds. This property presents a unique development opportunity for cash buyers looking to purchase within the area.
** CASH BUYERS ONLY**
On the ground floor there is an entrance hallway with downstairs WC off, a front facing lounge, dining kitchen area to the rear with patio doors onto a privately enclosed rear garden.
Ascending the staircase off the hallway to the upper level, there is a family bathroom, an airing cupboard and three bedrooms. There is a designated parking area to the front of the property.
This end terraced villa is in need of extensive renovation, and this has been reflected in the marketing and home report price.
Cloakroom 5' x 5' 1" ( 1.52m x 1.55m )
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.33m )
Kitchen Diner 17' 3" x 9' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 11' Max into door frame x 9' 9" + mirrored wardrobes ( 3.35m Max into door frame x 2.97m + mirrored wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 11' Max into door frame x 13' + built-in storage wardrobe ( 3.35m Max into door frame x 3.96m + built-in storage wardrobe )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.51m Max )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 2" ( 1.70m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.