£165,000 Offers over
Enjoying an appealing setting within the popular residential pocket of Stamperland, with open aspects to the rear across parkland, this end terraced villa offers well- appointed accommodation throughout and sits within the sought-after East Renfrewshire school catchment zone.
Quietly situated within one of Stamperland's more picturesque pockets; this end terraced villa boasts open aspects to the rear across parkland and towards the 'Netherton Braes' and enjoys a well-appointed compliment of internal apartments.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway, large lounge with bay window to the front and attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage units along with walk-in larder cupboard and further under-stair storage, two bright double bedrooms(the rear facing of which commands impressive views over parkland) and contemporary family shower room featuring white suite and vanity storage..
Externally, the property enjoys level access to the front which affords off-street parking by virtue of a lengthy driveway. The rear garden is designed for ease of maintenance; combining areas of patio and shrubbery and allowing access, in turn, to a sizable cellar which currently houses the central heating boiler and offers superb storage capacity. Of particular note, however, is the adjacent parkland sitting beyond the rear perimeter fence which is an extremely popular venue for local families and dog walkers.
This area is noted for the high standard of services and amenities, which include a good range of shops in nearby Clarkston and Busby Road.
Lounge 17' 2" into bay x 12' max ( 5.23m into bay x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' 1" ( 4.67m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 3.81m into bay x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Shower Room 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.