£155,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 December 2018||£154,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This immaculately presented three bedroom, master en-suite home is situated within the charming town of Stewarton which offers access to railway station and M77 Motorway. This home offers all the benefits of a new built property with all the features included, making this home walk in.
This immaculately presented home is truly walk-in condition offering all the benefits of a new build. Three bedroom end-terraced home comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, front aspect lounge, spacious, open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden, the kitchen features integrated appliances which include the following; dishwasher, double oven, five burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor, washing machine and fridge freezer, on the first floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite and built in double wardrobe, two further bedrooms and family bathroom completes the home.
The home is set within the stunning new development in the charming town of Stewarton which is short distance from the main county town of Kilmarnock. Not only benefiting from local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, a supermarket, Stewarton also has a train station and nearby and access to the M77, both of which offer access to Glasgow.
Kitchen/diner 15' 5" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.70m max x 3.00m max )
Lounge 15' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.62m max x 3.61m max )
W.C 6' 8" x 3' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.14m )
Bedroom 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 10' 4" up to wardrobes x 10' up to wardrobes ( 3.15m up to wardrobes x 3.05m up to wardrobes )
En Suite 7' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.68m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.