£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 October 2014||£75,000||£7,000|
|16 December 2010||£68,000||£55,040|
|27 March 2003||£12,960||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
New to the market, family size two bedroom end terraced property located within the popular Glenburn area of Paisley.
Upon entering the property you are met with the spacious reception hallway with the dining/lounge to your left, boasting windows to the front and rear with new flooring throughout. Next door is the modern family fitted kitchen with stunning grey gloss wall mounted units, dark tinted worktops and a mix of free standing and integrated appliances. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master styled to a neutral fashion and boasts exceptional fitted storage. Next door is the second bedroom, well proportioned with a pleasant outlook onto the rear garden. The family bathroom has been fitted with white three piece suite with shower over bath, neutral tiling and flooring. The property is further enhanced by recently installed boiler, magnificent gardens, and storage aplenty.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within a few miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, into Braehead and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 18' Max inc. recess x 10' 5" Max inc. recess ( 5.49m Max inc. recess x 3.17m Max inc. recess )
Kitchen 10' 5" Max inc. units x 7' 2" Max inc. units ( 3.17m Max inc. units x 2.18m Max inc. units )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" Max inc. recess x 9' 1" Max inc. recess ( 3.53m Max inc. recess x 2.77m Max inc. recess )
Bedroom 1 13' Max exc. storage x 8' 8" Max exc. storage ( 3.96m Max exc. storage x 2.64m Max exc. storage )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.