£160,000 Offers over
Stunning larger style end terrace villa occupying a delightful cul de sac position within an ever desirable modern development.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this spacious end terrace villa occupying a prime corner plot within a quiet cul de sac setting in the ever popular Regents Park development in Thornliebank. Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this beautiful family home is a credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view therefore agents advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally this beautiful family home has accommodation extending to include a welcoming reception hallway, a bright and generous sized lounge with front facing window formation and access to a lovely formal rear facing dining room and stunning modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units, laminate flooring and access to the private side garden.
The upper level of this attractive property offers three well proportioned bedrooms each finished with fitted carpets with bedrooms one and two both benefiting from built in storage and a stylish modern fitted three piece bathroom complete with mixer shower and partial wall tiling. In addition this wonderful home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, private driveway and low maintenance garden grounds.
Thornliebank offers a plethora of local amenities including a selection of local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, banks, health care facilities and regular bus and rail services to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Dining Room 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.