£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 August 2017||£183,750||£58,750|
|15 November 2010||£125,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A delightful semi-detached villa set within sizeable corner gardens and enjoying a prime residential location within the sought-after conservation village of Eaglesham.
Formed over two levels; the accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal lounge boasting neutral décor with focal point fire place, sizeable fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall units along with area for table and chairs, large walk-in larder/utility cupboard off kitchen, two generous bedrooms (the master of which draws an abundance of charm by virtue of partially sloped ceilings) and a family bathroom featuring a white three piece suite with over-head shower and vanity storage. This home further benefits from double glazed window formations and a system of gas central heating.
Of particular note are the sizeable garden grounds within which the property sits which are predominantly level throughout and boast large lawned areas to front, side and rear. There is also a detached garage in situ and additional capacity for ample off-street parking.
The village offers a good range of amenities including shops catering for day-to-day requirements and a highly regarded Primary School, which feeds into Mearns Castle High School. Eaglesham lies equidistant from both Clarkston and East Kilbride, which offer a broader range of shops, leisure facilities and transport links. Main arterial roads also make this an excellent base for commuting to outlying areas such as Glasgow City Centre, the Ayrshire Coast, Lanarkshire and Paisley.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.78m max x 3.81m max )
Kitchen 17' 8" max x 8' 1" max ( 5.38m max x 2.46m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.17m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 11' max ( 3.56m max x 3.35m max )
Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.