£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 September 2017||£225,000||£70,000|
|27 August 2004||£155,000||£130,000|
|24 October 2003||£25,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Delivering a somewhat unique Stamperland layout with a stylishly neutral interior, this attractive end-terrace home enjoys level access to the front whilst capturing a striking rear outlook towards the 'Netherton Braes'.
Boasting a stylish and notably bright interior, this attractive end terraced home boasts a somewhat unique Stamperland layout and is further enhanced by virtue of the striking 'Netherton Braes' view which it captures to the rear.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a broad reception hallway with storage off, the accommodation thereafter comprises generous dining sized lounge drawing an abundance of natural light from dual aspect window and 'French door' formations, modern fitted kitchen, useful downstairs cloakroom with white two-piece suite, three well-appointed bedrooms and an impressive re-fitted family bathroom featuring white three-piece suite with twin-headed shower attachment and vanity storage. Of additional note, there is an expansive attic area which delivers a significant family storage opportunity.
Externally; this home sits within a particularly well-manicured corner plot with off-street parking afforded to both the front and rear. The rear garden itself is designed to incorporate a raised feature sun deck running the width of the property with a level lawn sitting on a split level. This area is fully enclosed to provide the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Stamperland lies close to the centre of Clarkston which provides a broad range of amenities extending to shops, banks, post office and eateries. A range of leisure facilities, parks and golf courses can also be found nearby, as can bus and rail links which make this an ideal base for commuters
Dining Lounge 24' 6" plus door recess max x 11' 4" max ( 7.47m plus door recess max x 3.45m max )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
Bedroom One 6' 5" into bay x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 1.96m into bay x 2.79m plus door recess )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.69m max x 2.03m max )
Bathroom 5' 7" max x 5' 9" max ( 1.70m max x 1.75m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.