£160,000 Offers over
Seldom available, immaculately presented and generously proportioned end terraced villa situated within a sought after area. The property is ideally located for access to local schools, leisure facilities and transport routes. Early internal viewing of this outstanding family home is imperative!
Seldom available, immaculately presented and generously proportioned end terraced villa situated within a sought after area. The property is ideally located for access to schools, leisure facilities and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway, spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room with luxury vinyl flooring, a marble fireplace with inset electric fire, and an under-stair cupboard housing the "Worcester" combi boiler. The well appointed kitchen boasts a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, glass splashback and an inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated induction ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, extractor hood and kick heater. There is also an automatic washing machine and a fridge-freezer, vinyl flooring and French doors leading to the rear gardens. The upper landing provides access to one single and two double bedrooms and the bathroom which has Travitine tiling and comprises a w.c with concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin and a bath with a "Mira" over bath shower and screen. There is also ceramic tiled flooring and a contemporary style radiator. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, and well maintained gardens which have Limestone paving to the front and which are fenced and lawned to the rear with an additional artificial grass area and a large garden shed (7'9" x 7'8"). Early internal viewing of this outstanding family home is imperative!
Lounge/dining Room 21' 9" x 13' narrowing to 9' 10" ( 6.63m x 3.96m narrowing to 3.00m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.