£134,000 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 3 bedroom end-terrace family home, which is ideally situated in this popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this appealing home has to offer.
This spacious end-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for a welcoming family home.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living/Dining Room is an ideal space in which to either relax or entertain/socialise in, whilst also benefiting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The stylish, recently refurbished Kitchen, is conveniently located off the Living/Dining Room &is tastefully tailored with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from convenient access out to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a Shower Room, comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin &WC. On the upper level are the 3 bedrooms, which are all doubles in size &the property further benefits gas radiator heating, plus handy &practical storage provisions throughout.
Externally, to the front of the home there is a gravelled &lawn garden, whilst the rear garden, is fashioned for ease of maintenance with patio &raised seating areas, plus a timber shed, all enclosed by a timber fence.
Living / Dining Room 14' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.55m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 16' 8" max x 9' 10" ( 5.08m max x 3.00m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.