£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 November 2004||£20,962||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this rarely available and stylish semi-detached villa, situated in a quiet and sought after locale in Lochwinnoch.
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this stylish semi-detached villa, situated in a quiet and sought after locale in Lochwinnoch. 3D Virtual Tour available, early viewing is highly recommended!
This bright spacious family home offers accommodation over two levels. Upon entering, we find a bright reception hall allowing access to the spacious open plan lounge and diner. The modern fitted kitchen to the rear has access to the large back garden with decking and the added bonus of an incredible view of the Loch.
On the upper floor there are two spacious bedrooms, one with built in storage and flexible accommodation. Also on this floor we have the fitted bathroom and access to the loft area.
Lochwinnoch is a picturesque village with great local amenities and schooling available. Castle Semple Loch is nearby and offers various water sports and wildlife opportunities as well as beautiful countryside and scenic walks in the nearby vicinity. Lochwinnoch also benefits from superb local transport links to Glasgow Airport, Glasgow city centre and further afield.
Lounge 19' x 12' 1" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 5.79m x 3.68m narrowing to 2.77m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.