£89,950 Offers over
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious end-terraced villa in very quiet and highly regarded residential pocket of Dundonald, just off Main Street.
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious end-terraced villa in very quiet and highly regarded residential pocket of Dundonald.
This bright spacious family home, which has been recently upgraded to an exacting standard by the present owner, offering accommodation over two levels. On the lower level we have a large reception hall, spacious lounge providing access to fitted kitchen to the rear.
On the upper floor there are three spacious double bedrooms, offering flexible accommodation and stunning views of Dundonald Castle. The property also benefits from a generous front and back garden.
Dundonald is an attractive village in a rural setting, its historic core clustered around the ruins of the ancient castle. It is also well-located for access to the towns of Kilmarnock, Troon, Irvine and Ayr, all with a comprehensive range of amenities, including schools, transport links to Glasgow and beyond, shops, restaurants and bars, supermarkets and leisure facilities. Ayrshire is renowned for its beautiful countryside and first class golf courses, including Royal Troon and Trump Turnberry, both regular hosts of the Open Championship. Prestwick International Airport, flying regularly to several destinations throughout Europe, is only 7 miles away from this property.
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' max ( 4.17m x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 12' 9" ( 2.39m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 16' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.05m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.