£79,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 November 2010||£59,200||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Modern end terraced villa in a popular residential area in the Harbourside town of Irvine comprising of entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (access to floored attic currently being used as bedroom 3) and family bathroom. Has off street parking &enclosed rear garden Gas c/h &D/G.
Two bedroom home ideally located within easy access to bus routes, shops, local schools and Irvine town centre with accommodation comprising on the ground floor of entrance hallway, spacious lounge/diner with windows to front and rear and fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with built in storage (bedroom two with stairway access to floored attic currently being used as bed three and office) and tiled family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating ( boiler replaced 2021), double glazing,generous back garden with access from rear and side gate and off street parking to front. Ideal first time buy. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this home.
Lounge 11' 2" max x 19' 3" max ( 3.40m max x 5.87m max )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.78m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Floored Loft 9' 6" x 14' 9" ( 2.90m x 4.50m )
restricted height ceiling
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.