£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 June 2017||£80,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this stunning 2 bedroom end-terrace home, offering spacious living accommodation &ideally situated in this highly desirable residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This charming end-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers &internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially consists of an entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level.
The well-proportioned Living Room is the sociable hub of the home &is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day; light flourishes in through a window to the front aspect &elevated views over the park provide a pleasant outlook to enjoy. The stylish Kitchen/Breakfast Room is a real standout feature of the home &the contemporary design with breakfast bar, makes this Kitchen one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob, the Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance.
Ascend the staircase to the first floor landing to gain access to the upper floor living accommodation. The two Bedrooms are doubles in size &both benefit from in-built storage. Completing the accommodation on offer on this floor is a modern Family Bathroom, which is a further stand-out feature &is exquisitely fitted with a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin. There is also handy &practical storage provisions to be found throughout the property.
Living Room 13' 3" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 4.17m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 3" max x 9' 4" ( 4.04m max x 2.84m )
Bedroom 13' 2" max &inc wardrobe x 12' 8" max &inc wardrobe ( 4.01m max &inc wardrobe x 3.86m max &inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 10' 6" exc wardrobe x 10' ( 3.20m exc wardrobe x 3.05m )
The home is presented to a high standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &the property further benefits gas radiator heating &double glazed windows. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer.
Externally, the rear garden has been fashioned to provide a patio seating/storage area &steps lead up to the main garden, consisting of a lawn area with shrubs &borders. There is also a handy &practical external storage cupboard, conveniently located just outside the back door &is perfect for garden/DIY tools.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.