£360 pcm Available Now
To let is this one bedroom ground floor flat in Larkhall in close proximity to local amenities and transport links.
Property comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen with laminate flooring, one double bedroom and shower room with shower enclosure.
Featuring high ceilings this modern flat is light and airy with parking to the rear.
• Gas Central Heating
• Close to Larkhall train station
• Recently decorated in neutral colours
• Double Glazing
• Low Council Tax
• Private parking
- EPC rating – C
- Council tax band – A
- Available NOW for viewings
- All applicants welcome, terms apply for Housing Benefit please see below
- Sorry, we do no permit smoking in any of our properties
- Viewing by appointment only via E.L.T Lettings Ltd
- Let on an unfurnished basis – integrated oven, hob and hood
- Landlord Registration No: 75447/380/26430
- Letting agent registration No: LARN1905067
Things to consider before applying;
- £360 first months' rent £510 security deposit required
further £200 deposit will apply for any pets
- Housing benefit applicants – a home-owning & employed guarantor will be required
- Your application (if successful) will be on a Private Residential Tenancy
- Each applicant (including guarantor(s)) to provide a full reference which includes
previous landlord reference, credit check, ID check, employment verification
Application can be made after initial viewing and payment of £100 holding deposit, applicant to be moved in within 1 month of holding deposit being paid.
- No additional tenancy fees payable to E.L.T Lettings Ltd
- If applicant prefers not to supply their own documentation for a reference we can offer
this at £25 per applicant via a third party.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.