£650 pcm Available Now
Castle Residential are delighted to introduce this fantastic ground floor retirement flat located within the highly desirable retirement development of Kelburne Court on Glasgow Road, Paisley, with easy access to nearby supermarkets, cafes, convenience stores and transport links. Paisley town centre is a short walk away.
The flat consists of;
· Entrance hallway, with large storage cupboard off to the side.
· A bright spacious lounge with decorative fireplace and patio doors leading to small patio area.
· Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage and recent new ceramic hob and electric oven.
· Bathroom with high WC, built-in washbasin with vanity unit and fully tiled large walk-in shower cubicle.
· Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe which benefits from mirrored doors.
The flat has been newly decorated and carpeted throughout. It also benefits from double glazing. Hot water is supplied from a recently replaced electric water heater and heating is via electric heaters in the lounge and bedroom.
Residents have access to private parking, a communal lounge area, free use of washing machines and dryers located on a ground floor laundry room and maintained common gardens.
Being a retirement development, the flat is limited to a maximum of two residents. The primary resident must be 60 years old or more, and the second resident cannot be less than 55 years old. Both residents must be capable of independent living at the time of moving in.
No pets or smoking permitted.
Monthly rental includes building management fee which will be paid directly to the management services provider directly by the landlord. Utility bill and council tax are for tenant account.
Landlord registration applied for Landlord Registration Number: 1433556/350/16062. Letting Agent Registration Number: 1904035.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.