£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 June 2006||£57,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
First floor flat with accd: entrance hall, bright lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also gas c/h, and d/g
Well presented and spacious 1st floor flat with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, bright lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing.
Double glazed main front door, front facing double glazed window, three cupboards, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 18' x 11' 5" to dining area ( 5.49m x 3.48m to dining area )
Bright main apartment with double glazed windows to front and rear, space for table and chairs, laminate flooring, two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.88m )
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, rear facing double glazed window, power points.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Second double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, cupboard housing combi central heating boiler, fitted carpet, radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window, three piece suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and bath with overbath shower and glass screen, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
From our office in Bank Street follow road along East Road passed Aldi's to mini roundabout taking third exit follow road through to third set of lights and turn right onto Castlepark Road to T junction turn right and follow road along turning left on to Carron Place. Take first left into parking area, where number 17 is on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.