£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 November 2003||£48,143||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris present to the market this first floor flat conveniently located for local amenities, shops and transport facilities including Helensburgh.
Situated on the first floor of an attractive, corner site and traditionally built property, a stylish upper flat. Occupying a prime position within the lower East side of Helensburgh, the property is conveniently positioned within 200 yards of regular bus services and the Eastern Promenade. Appealing to professional and retired buyers alike, the property is complemented by gas central heating, partial double glazing.
This good size one bedroom flat. Accommodation comprises of reception hall with two good storage cupboards, bright lounge room dual aspect windows, one good size double bedroom, dining fitted kitchen with oven and hob and hood. Modern fitted bathroom with double shower , Double glazed .Communal gardens.
The picturesque town of Helensburgh lies on the North shore of the River Clyde and provides a wide range of local amenities including two train stations (journey time of around 45 minutes to Glasgow), now train go to Edinburgh from Helensburgh central. A selection of shops, two Metro stores, banks, restaurants, cafes, bars, coffee shops, leisure centre, swimming pool, working pier, places of historic interest and the Victoria Halls (used for cultural events).
Sports and leisure facilities to be found in the town include golf, tennis, squash, bowling, cricket, rugby and football clubs.
Lounge 15' 8" Inc bay window x 11' 9" extending to 12' 9" Inc bay window ( 4.78m Inc bay window x 3.58m extending to 3.89m Inc bay window )
Kitchen 12' 7" extending to 14' 3" Inc window area x 7' 6" Inc Units ( 3.84m extending to 4.34m Inc window area x 2.29m Inc Units )
Bedroom 10' 8" extending to 11' 9" Inc bay window x 8' ( 3.25m extending to 3.58m Inc bay window x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.