£30,000 Offers over
1st Floor 1 bedroom flat situated on the popular Bonnyton Road. Entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with all appliances included in sale, bedroom and shower room. Gas central heating, double glazing, shared garden and driveway.
Great opportunity for first time buyers or buy to let investors to purchase this well presented 1 bedroom 1st floor flat situated on the popular Bonnyton Road.
The generous accomodation offers entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with all appliances included in sale, bedroom to front with two fitted wardrobes and 3 piece shower room. Property further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, shared garden and driveway to rear.
Kilmarnock has a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 network also provides links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
* There is currently a tenant in the property but is not being sold as a package with the property. The tenant is being managed by a third party property management company and Allen and Harris have no influence or responsibility for the tenant should they choose to terminate their tenancy following an agreed offer between purchaser and seller.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.81m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.