£32,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 December 2004||£37,110||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well proportioned traditional upper floor flat located in a popular area of the village and within a short walk of Maybole Town Centre, the railway station and bus links to Ayr. The property benefits from beautiful open countryside views! EPC - D
Well proportioned traditional upper floor flat located in a popular area of the village and within a short walk of Maybole Town Centre, the railway station and bus links to Ayr.
Maybole is the capital of Carrick and has a golf course, local sporting facilities and amenities. It is also a short distance from Culzean Country Park and Turnberry as well as being well place for A77 access north and south.
The accommodation on offer comprises of entrance hall, good sized lounge, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a communal drying area and beautiful open countryside views. Ideal first time buy / buy to let flat. Early viewing is advised!
Entered through a half opaque glazed timber panelled door with glazed fanlight above. Wall mounted electricity meter and circuit breakers. Ceiling coving, two lights and a smoke alarm, double radiator and double power point. Access to all apartments.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 10" Max ( 4.65m x 3.61m Max )
Bright, spacious apartment with front facing double glazed window and "Cherry" effect laminated flooring. Ceiling coving, light and smoke alarm, television and telephone points. Double radiator and four double power points.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Rear facing double glazed window offering beautiful open countryside views. Basic fitted base and wall mounted units and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Wall mounted "Alpha" combi boiler. Ceramic tile effect cushioned flooring, tongued and grooved panelling to the walls and ceiling. Ceiling light and smoke alarm, double radiator and three double power points.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Good sized double bedroom with front facing double glazed window which has a cupboard below housing the gas meter. Large recessed wardrobe area, dado rail, ceiling light, double radiator and three double power points.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Second double sized bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, ceiling coving and light, double radiator and two double power points.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 8" ( 1.78m x 1.73m )
Three piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower mixer taps. Wall tiling to half height and fully tiled above the bath. Cushioned vinyl flooring, tongued and grooved ceiling with three recessed ceiling spotlights and extractor fan. Wall mounted shelving, medicine cabinet and single radiator.
There is a walled communal drying area to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.