£275,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 August 2009||£440,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market a sizeable ground floor Executive Apartment. This stunning two bedroom apartment is situated within the historic B listed Museum Hall in Bridge of Allan and is finished to a high specification to provide contemporary living within a beautiful traditional building.
-The property comprises of;
- Main door entry to hall with two storage cupboards.
- Designer open plan Kitchen includes timber walnut effect doors with soft close action, polished granite worktops, tiled flooring, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel Neff five burner gas hob, stainless steel double oven µwave, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Storage closet.
- Open plan Lounge area with storage closet and feature wall mounted gas fire. Dining area features a further large walk-in storage cupboard.
- There are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes with opaque glass and an en-suite shower room. There is a second shower room accessed via the kitchen. The Family Bathroom which can be accessed from Bedroom 2 or the hallway has been finished to designer standard to include large format ceramic tiles by Porcelanosa, thermostatically controlled chrome wall mounted ladder towel rail, over sized clear glass shower and bath.
- The property is double glazed and warmth is provided by gas central heating.
To the outside there are beautifully landscaped and well tended communal gardens laid mainly to lawn with an excellent selection of herbaceous plants and shrubs. Museum Hall also provides adequate visitor parking and has an allocated parking space.
Museum Hall is located in the sought after town of Bridge of Allan and the village itself provides a superb range of amenities with boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants all within walking distance.
Schooling is available in the area at both primary and secondary level with the independent Beaconhurst School located in nearby.
The business traveller is well provided for via the national road network system and the mainline rail station located nearby to allow ease of commuting throughout the central belt.
Recreational pursuits are varied within the area with Bridge of Allan having a local golf course, tennis club, and further north is the renowned Gleneagles Hotel and Sporting Complex with its championship golf course and equestrian centre.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen Area 7.64m (25' 1') x 4.89m (16' 1')
Master Bedroom 4.96m (16' 3') x 3.78m (12' 5')
En-Suite Shower Room 2.51m (8' 3') x 1.33m (4' 4')
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11' 2') x 3.31m (10' 10')
Family Bathroom 3.26m (10' 8') x 2.70m (8' 10')
Shower Room 2.51m (8' 3') x 1.53m (5' 0')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.