£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 July 2016||£193,200||£43,200|
|8 February 2013||£150,000||£5,000|
|30 March 2012||£145,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A highly popular traditional ground floor flat set within ever popular local Pollokshields.Upgraded and redecorated.
A highly popular traditional ground floor flat set within a desirable street in the south side of Glasgow.
Upgraded and redecorated the accommodation on offer comprises of large, formal lounge with ornate cornicing and ceiling rose, two large double bedrooms with refitted master en suite shower room and a three piece main bathroom including WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower. The newly refurbished Kitchen diner has a range of floor and wall mounted units and integrated appliances. Additionally the property boasts GCH and security entry system.
The property is conveniently situated close to first class schools which include Hutchesons' Grammar School and Craigholme School for girls. Silverburn Shopping Centre and Braehead Shopping Centre are a short distance away as is Glasgow city centre. Rail and bus links offer easy access to Glasgow and the surrounding area along with excellent motorway links if travelling by car.
Superb recreational facilities are available nearby including golf, tennis, health clubs and bowling greens.
Lounge 17' 4" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 5.28m Max x 4.19m Max )
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
Bedroom One 16' 2" Max x 11' 11" ( 4.93m Max x 3.63m )
En Suite 6' x 3' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.04m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Shower Room Irregular Shaped Room 6' 11" x 4' ( 2.11m x 1.22m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.