£62,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 September 2007||£85,000||£50,000|
|8 August 2003||£35,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Modern two bedroom top floor flat with contemporary shower room and offering southerly views from spacious living room whilst benefiting from close proximity to transport links and local amenities. EPC C
This two bedroom top floor flat has attractive southerly views over the landscaped communal gardens to rear and tree lined views to front. The property is accessed via a security entry system and well maintained communal area to a large hallway from which all rooms are accessed and the spacious accommodation comprises lounge with ample space for dining table and chairs, twin window formation overlooking the rear gardens, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, two good sized double bedrooms with master hosting built in wardrobes and a contemporary shower room with large walk in shower and glass screen. The property further benefits from double glazed window units, communal storage cupboard and ample street parking.
Ratho Drive will suit a wide range of buyers and offers a variety of local amenities and transport links. This location is located approximately 3 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80. The property has a wide selection of local amenities which include a local convenience store, Lidl &Home Bargains, Springburn Shopping Centre, regular bus services to Glasgow City Centre including surrounding areas and Springburn train station
Living 17' 8" x 14' 2" including storage ( 5.38m x 4.32m including storage )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" including wardrobe x 9' 8" max ( 3.94m including wardrobe x 2.95m max )
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.