£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 April 2017||£72,000||£12,000|
|2 July 2004||£60,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful and well-presented two bedroom elevated top floor flat within sought after Dumbarton East address. The property lies on the top floor and has communal grass gardens to rear with drying and refuse area and has lovely views towards Dumbarton Castle.
The accommodation consist; reception hall, spacious lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen with generous floor standing wall mounted units, integrated oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, modern fitted bathroom comprising W/C, wash hand basin and bath with over bath shower and two sizeable bedrooms.
The property itself has double glazing throughout, warmth is provided by GCH.
The property is decorated in modern shades complimented by flooring and carpeting.
The town of Dumbarton lies close to Loch Lomond, Scotland's first National Park, the choice of leisure opportunities proves a pleasant surprise; horse riding, hill walking, golf, rock climbing, sailing and other water sports. Only a short drive away exclusive hotels and golf resorts provide entertainment and eating options, with shopping facilities to be found in Dumbarton and nearby Helensburgh and Clydebank, the A82 road network provides access to the Erskine Bridge and Glasgow.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 7" Max ( 4.19m x 4.14m Max )
Kitchen 9' Max x 6' 9" ( 2.74m Max x 2.06m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max x 7' 4" ( 3.81m Max x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.