£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 April 2003||£39,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Fantastic three bedroom maisonette flat over two levels in King Edward Street which would be perfect for a whole array of potential purchasers.
Allen &Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this fabulous three bedroom maisonette flat onto today's open and competitive market. The property can be found quietly situated in the popular King Edward Street in Alexandria which is a perfect location with lots of transport facilities in the area allowing potential purchasers easy commuting.
The flat itself features a cosy carpeted lounge which can easily take a three piece couch along with lots of other furniture. The room boasts neutral decor allowing potential purchasers to put their own stamp on the property. The main selling point of this fantastic flat has to be the stunning dining sized kitchen which has lots of work top spaces are afforded along with oven, hob. The kitchen can easily take a large sized dining room table and chairs. The property has three bedrooms, the double bedrooms can easily take a king sized bed with room for wardrobes. The third room is slightly smaller but is still a decent size. The bathroom is quirky and features a bath, w/c and sink.
The property would be perfect for a whole host of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended. The property features GCH + DG and there is lots of on street parking outside the property.
Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.