£130,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 June 2007||£113,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An extremely well presented modern main door flat offering easily accessible ground floor accommodation within this ever popular suburb of Busby.
Occupying an easily accessible ground floor position, this recently refurbished main door flat offers low maintenance accommodation within this popular and central Busby development.
Boasting a number of upgraded features as well as a stylish decorative theme throughout; the accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, formal lounge, modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two double bedrooms each with sizeable fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and shower attachment. An inner hallway also affords additional storage by way of two large cupboards whilst features such as double glazing, gas central heating and residents parking further compliment this home.
This area is noted for its high standard of facilities and amenities, which include a number of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements. Leisure facilities including; tennis, bowling, golf clubs and a selection of parks are all available close by as are bus and rail links, which make this an ideal base for commuting.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 12' max x 9' 1" max ( 3.66m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 3" fitted wardrobes ( 3.12m x 2.82m fitted wardrobes )
Bathroom 6' 6" over bath x 5' 6" ( 1.98m over bath x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.