£315,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 July 2005||£300,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stylish 4 bedroom steading, with preferred corner position, peacefully situated with magnificent views across stunning open countryside to Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument.
This wonderful steading offers the opportunity to purchase a family home in an idyllic location but with the convenience of being within 10 minute drive of Stirling City and the associated amenities.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of vestibule, reception hallway, WC, a fabulous modern kitchen with integrated appliances and Belfast sink, opening into dining area with a working fireplace which provides a wonderful focal point. Patio doors provide direct access to the rear court yard, which is the ideal setting for afternoon coffee or al fresco dining in the summer. A generously sized lounge with feature exposed stone wall and large floor to ceiling windows providing spectacular views, completes the lower level. The upper floor offers a bright contemporary styled bathroom with over bath shower and 4 bedrooms with the master benefiting from stylish en-suite shower room. The property has excellent storage with built-in wardrobes or cupboards in three of the bedrooms.
All rooms are attractively decorated in bright fresh décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a first class standard with the current owners replacing the kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. In addition the home has quality flooring, includes sections of solid oak, which are included within the sale.
Lounge 20' 9" x 17' 10" plus window recess ( 6.32m x 5.44m plus window recess )
Kitchen/diner 19' 3" max x 17' 5" max ( 5.87m max x 5.31m max )
Bedroom 1 17' 6" max x 10' max ( 5.33m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" to front of wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 3.23m to front of wardrobes x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 4 10' 3" plus door recess x 7' 5" max ( 3.12m plus door recess x 2.26m max )
Situated immediately outside the large picture windows are attractive mature gardens, mainly laid to lawn, which have been enclosed by a striking professionally built dry stone dyke wall. Further private gardens provide a relaxing space with expansive open fields as a backdrop. A greenhouse is also included within the sale. A brick built double garage proves not only parking but also offers additional loft space
Easter Ross lies on the outskirts of Stirling City approximately 4 miles from the City Centre. Stirling offers extensive amenities and superb commuter links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow by rail, road and bus networks. Glasgow and Edinburgh Airports are within an hour's drive. High street shopping available at the Marches Shopping Mall as well as extensive bars and restaurants within the city centre. Primary and secondary schooling and various recreational pursuits are all well catered for.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.