£75,000 Offers over
Bay windowed top floor flat in blonde sandstone tenemental building. Accommodation of entrance vestibule/hallway, bay windowed lounge, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, D/G and GCH. access to communal drying area, on street parking.
Security entry top floor flat in blonde sandstone tenement building on the Main Street with easy access to all amenities Bridge of Weir has to offer. Entrance vestibule to laminate floored entrance hallway, the property has been freshly redecorated throughout. Bay windowed lounge with laminate flooring, kitchen with wall and base units, worksurface and integrated electric hob and oven, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with 3 piece suite and instant shower over bath. GCH and D/G, on road parking, access to communal back lawned drying area.
Lounge 13' 1" exc alcove x 13' 1" exc bay ( 3.99m exc alcove x 3.99m exc bay )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 6' 2" exc Bay ( 2.29m x 1.88m exc Bay )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" at max x 12' 2" exc bay at max ( 3.73m at max x 3.71m exc bay at max )
Bedroom 2 12' excl bay x 9' 4" ( 3.66m excl bay x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.